Here at Melon, we are on a mission to make you go live as quickly and easily as possible. We are constantly innovating on how to make your stream setup more convenient by providing you with the tools to share screen, stream to multiple platforms, and engage with your audience with widgets.
Today we are excited to introduce another feature that makes personalizing your stream’s appearance quicker and more intuitive. Introducing... themes!
What are Themes?
Themes are design templates that you can choose to apply to your stream. A theme is a collection of
- ...and more options coming soon!
Made by world-class designers, a theme is a great starting point for you to begin building your brand on stream.
How do I get started with a theme?
You can navigate to Edit Screen > Design. You will see a new tab labeled Themes. You can choose from our themes by clicking on the thumbnail to preview the theme.
What can I do with a theme?
- Preview: Preview a theme by clicking on the thumbnail under the Themes tab. Your previous design will be saved so you can always come back to it.
- Customize: You can make changes to the previewed theme and see it live in your studio. Play around with fonts, backgrounds, colors, etc. to fit your liking.
- Apply Happy with what you are seeing? Press on Apply to save your theme. This way, when you load your stream profile the next time, this design will be applied.
- Discard: You can discard this theme in preview and all the changes you’ve made (as long as you have not pressed Apply). This will take bring you back to your previous design before.