Here at Melon, we're on a mission to make you a livestreaming pro as effortlessly as possible without needing any serious technical skill. We are constantly innovating on how to make your streaming setup convenient by providing you with the tools to share screen, stream to multiple platforms, and engage with your audience with widgets.
Today we are excited to introduce another feature that makes personalizing your livestreaming appearance quicker and more intuitive. Introducing... themes!
What are Themes?
Themes are design templates that you can choose to apply to your stream. A theme is a collection of
- ...and more options coming soon!
Made by world-class designers, a theme is a great starting point for you to begin building your personal brand/company.
How do I get started with a theme?
Click Menu > Design. You can choose from our preset themes by clicking on the thumbnail to preview a theme.
What can I do with a theme?
- Preview: Preview a theme by clicking on the thumbnail under your Design section.
- Customize: You can make changes to the previewed theme. See it live in your studio! Play with fonts, backgrounds, colors, etc. to your liking.
- Apply Happy with what you are seeing? Press on Apply to save your theme. This way, when you load your stream profile the next time, this design will be applied.
- Discard: You can discard this theme in preview and all the changes you’ve made (as long as you have not pressed Apply). This will take bring you back to your previous design before.