With Melon’s new ability to play pre-recorded videos for your live streams, it's no longer necessary to broadcast in real-time. We’ll help walk you through how to schedule your stream using an already prerecorded video.
- From your Melon Studio click the Schedule icon
2. Click +Schedule to add a scheduled stream to the list
3. Select your streaming destinations you would like to schedule to
4. Select Pre-recorded video and upload your video before continuing to the next page
5. Enter your stream title, description, date & time, and thumbnail, and press Schedule when you're done
Now that you know how to live stream pre-recorded videos, feel free to let us know what you think about this new feature in action. If you run into any issues or have any questions, feel free to email our team at [email protected] You can also choose to follow us on Twitter and Facebook. Happy Streaming :)
The Melon Team 🍉