Add teammates to your account to help with your live stream as your co-host. (web/mobile supported)
- Free - 1 teammate
- Standard - 3 teammates
- Pro - 5 teammates
Co-hosts will have limited access to the Host's account. Please review below for what co-hosts can and cannot do:
Send a Team Invite
1. Click the Team tab then click Invite Member.
2. Enter your teammate's email address and click Send Invite. (Link valid for 24 hours)
3. Your teammate will receive an email and will need to press the button to Accept Invite. They will be redirected to log in to their account on Melonapp.com.
4. Once they've logged in, please check that your co-host has selected the appropriate team at the top left corner of their studio. Their camera feed will be shown from your left navbar.
Your co-host must switch their Team in order to be linked to the same account by clicking the name of the team.
5. If a co-host wants to leave the team, click the Team tab for the option to Remove.
You can have multiple co-host teams but co-hosts cannot invite additional co-hosts.
The Host must be present if a teammate wishes to co-host. Disconnection Protection will be triggered and the show will automatically end after 5 minutes if the host is not present.
Send us your thoughts and or screenshots with your feedback to [email protected] - we hope you like it as much as we do. :) Happy streaming!
The Melon team 🍉