- Add your Personal Profile to your Destinations since it is directly tied to any Group or Page.
- If you are not listed as an 'admin' of a Group or Page, please contact the owner to mark your personal profile as an admin.
- If you do not see your Group or Page when adding a new destination on Melon, log out of Facebook.com then log back in using the correct email address for your Group or Page.
- Melon offers a maximum of 10 Facebook destinations per stream.
When adding a Facebook destination, download 'Melon (Streaming)' to your Group Settings or Profile Business Integrations page.
Group Settings Page
Business Integrations Page (Personal)
- Your personal profile is directly tied to your Facebook Page or Group. Please add Melon (Streaming) to your Facebook Business Integrations page and Active list before choosing to live stream.
How to make my stream on Melon public on Facebook?
- On Facebook, go to your profile Settings > Security and Login > Business Integrations page.
- In your Active list click View and edit on the Melon (Streaming) app.
- On the next page, go through your permissions for a Page/Group you own.
Instagram does not officially support streaming outside of its own mobile app. You may link your IG account through a custom RTMP on Melon, where a third-party app such as instafeed.me will be required to gain access to an RTMP Key and URL. Choosing to stream through RTMP, will:
- Display your stream in vertical mode by default.
- Display one person on-stream at a time if you do not press the Portrait Mode before choosing to go live.