Ready to start live streaming? Here's a quick walkthrough on how to go live on Melon and things to keep in mind before you start live streaming.
In Studio Setup
1. To the left of your studio, you will see your camera feed as well as your screen shares and guest cams. In order to display yourself on-stream, please press Show on Stream for you and/or your guests.
2. Once you've added yourself to your main canvas, click the up-arrow next to your Stop Video & Mute icon for proper video/audio input and output connection.
While Melon is packed with features like Green Screen and Local Recording, this also affects your CPU usage which can ultimately come back to the performance of your live stream, so we recommend you only turn on the settings you normally use for broadcasting.
Things To Keep In Mind
• We're inclined to have many browser windows open in the background that we end up not using for our stream. This is a no-no on Melon. Close all applications before you press Go Live.
• Please disable VPN extensions as this may affect your live stream video quality beforehand.
• If your connection is stable (5 Mbps Upload Speed) and you need a video boost, toggle on the option Full HD from your Settings > Output section.
• To stream to YouTube you must be verified by YouTube and have gone live directly from your YouTube Studio at least once. (approx. 48 total hours verification) Click here for the complete setup.