How do I link Melon with any of these platforms?
From your Melon Studio click on your Profile icon (top right corner) to Settings. Connect your social platform through your Destinations page. By doing so, you're allowing Melon to connect to the platform you selected so that you can stream directly through our site or just click Go Live > Add Destination.
How do I stream to Twitch?
- As long as you have a Twitch account, you can add it to your Destinations page, then just press Go Live from your studio and pick Twitch.
How do I stream to YouTube with Melon?
- YouTube will need to verify your account which can take up to 24 hours.
- Once verified - click Create > Go live directly from your Youtube Studio. You will only need to do this once since YouTube will need to verify that you're not a robot. (24-hour to process)
How do I stream to a Custom RTMP on Melon?
With a paid plan you have the option to stream to a Custom RTMP destination.
- From your Destinations page, click Custom RTMP.
- You will need to gain access to an RTMP URL and stream key through a third-party app to do so. The stream key is private to you. (* Please do not share your stream key with anyone.)
Can I stream to Instagram?
You can stream to Instagram using the Custom RTMP button found on your Destinations page. You will need a third-party app in order to gain access to an RTMP Key and URL to do so.
- Instagram streams will always be shown vertically by default
- Only one person on-screen during the stream
- Get access to an RTMP URL and streamkey from services like instafeed.me
How do I stream to a Facebook Group?
- Make sure you're logged into the correct Facebook account
- You'll need the right permissions to stream to a Facebook Group. Check that you added Melon to your Group Settings page.
- If you are trying to connect to a new Group or Page you do not see in the list:
- Disconnect your Facebook through your Destinations page.
2. Reconnect your Facebook page with your desired settings for your Page, Group, or personal Profile.
I want to stream to my Facebook Page, but I do not see it listed?
Please check that you're not already logged into Facebook. Log out then add your Facebook Page to your Destinations, where you'll be asked to sign in to the correct Facebook page/account.
How to make my stream on Melon public on Facebook?
- Go to your Facebook Settings > Security and Login > Business Integrations page
- In your Active list click View and edit on Melon
- On the next page, click to show posts as Public.
How do I switch the privacy settings of my Facebook stream?
To switch your privacy settings (ie. Public, Friends, Only Me, etc.) you may:
Disconnect your Facebook from your Destinations page
Reconnect your Facebook with your desired privacy settings.