Add additional cameras to your live stream for yourself and your guests.
- Include up to 11 additional cameras
- To edit camera settings, please remove them and add them back to your main canvas with your updated changes. (Mirror, resolution, etc.)
- If local recording is enabled and multiple cameras are on-screen, audio is only supported for your main camera source. Separate video tracks per additional camera.
Add Cam is not supported on mobile devices.
How To Add Multiple Cameras
1. Click Add Cam. (Shift + K)
2. From the dropdown select the camera under Video Input. Set your resolution, mirror your camera (optional), and click Add.
3. Your camera will be displayed on your left navbar.
Your guests can also add multiple cameras. Remove extra cameras by clicking the up-arrow next to the Add Cam button:
Things To Keep In Mind
You cannot add the same camera twice.
When adding a new camera input, please make sure you keep your primary camera on-screen. Audio is not supported for extra cameras.
Click the Spotlight icon if you want to keep the focus on a secondary camera while using the audio from your main camera.
Have you tried it yet? Send us screenshots with your feedback at [email protected] - we hope you like it as much as we do!