Scheduling your live stream gives you ample time to plan ahead and allows you to let your viewers know when and where you’ll be streaming. Below we'll cover:
- Social Platforms Supported
- Scheduling Your Stream
- Start Your Scheduled Stream
- Scheduling Parameters
- Deleting Your Scheduled Stream
Social Platforms Supported
- Facebook, YouTube, and LinkedIn will create a shareable link.
- Twitter and Twitch will not create a shareable link.
Scheduling Your Stream
1. To start, click the Schedule icon.
2. Select which destinations you want to schedule your stream.
3. Choose between a Live-stream or a Pre-recorded video.
4. Enter your scheduled stream details with thumbnail. (optional)
5. You will receive a notification that your stream has been scheduled successfully.
Start Your Scheduled Stream
Press the Enter Studio button under the scheduled stream you wish to start. If you have guests that are already on your studio, please ask them to join your stream after you have Entered Studio highlighted below:
1. Click Schedule then click Enter Studio under the scheduled stream.
2. Your scheduled stream details will be displayed after you have entered the studio for your scheduled stream. Close the preview window by pressing Got it.
3. Press Go Live to start your scheduled stream.
4. If you are not ready for any reason, press the Schedule button again and press Leave Studio.
Create up to 30 Scheduled streams.
- Facebook - Melon will only allow 10 Facebook destinations per stream.
- Linkedin - Schedule your stream at least 15 minutes ahead of time.
Delete Your Scheduled Stream
- Press the Schedule icon then click the 3-dots at the top corner of your scheduled stream for the option to delete.
2. Toggle-on the option to permanently delete the created event on the streaming platform additionally.