You or guests can screen share on Melon. For hosts, please press 'Show on Stream' if guests are sharing their screen. You can share your:
- Entire Screen
- Window or Tab
- Video (mp4)
- Background Audio (mp3/wav)
Screenshare Setup (PC/Mac)
PC/Windows - Some share options may include a check box to Share System Audio. Please check if applicable before choosing to share screen.
Mac - Add your browser to your Screen Recording tab before choosing to go live through your System Preferences > Security & Privacy page.
Audio supported depending on the type of screen share and operating system (OS):
|Operating System||Entire Screen||Application Window||Browser Tab|
Enable Mic When Screen Sharing (Spotlight)
1. Each screen share will display an icon next to your video. This is your Spotlight icon.
2. Press 'Show on Stream' on your camera placing your feed on your main canvas.
3. Press the Spotlight icon per camera feed to make your selection while still having access to your mic.
Add a splash of ambiance to your stream by sharing music with your stream by clicking Share > Background Audio. (mp3/wav accepted)
1. Locate your music player.
Your music player will be displayed on your left navbar after clicking Share > Background Audio.
2. Loop an audio track.
To repeat/loop one audio track, select one track from your files and the track will loop automatically.
3. Repeat/Shuffle a playlist
After selecting your files from your computer, you can choose to repeat or shuffle your Queue.